Vaseline Intensive Care - Healthy Sunblock Lotion  » Cosmetics  »
  • A bottle of Sun block lotion with SPF 45 can cost around more than 600PhP, and I just refused to pay such big amount for a bottle of lotion
  • And so I looked, and I found out that Vaseline has already released a new line which is Sun blocks, just perfect for the summer
  • Also I like the way it feels on my skin when I put in on

• by ingking

Since summer started, I have been looking for that perfect sun block lotion, it’s hard to find one that really works and is not that expensive as compared to the famous brands like Coppertone. A bottle of Sun block lotion with SPF 45 can cost around more than 600PhP, and I just

refused to pay such big amount for a bottle of lotion. And so I looked, and I found out that Vaseline has already released a new line which is Sun blocks, just perfect for the summer.

When I looked that price was almost half of the known brands, which was just perfect for me. It was SPF 30, and that was really okay, better that or the nothing else.

I was excited on trying my new find, and it turns out it was really worth the price, and the risk of trying a new product again. It really worked well, even if I was ...

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in June, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3124061157030830/k2311a0624/6.24.10