Dong Juan , Cebu Philippines  » Restaurants  »
Dong Juan Emilio OsmeƱa St. Guadalupe Cebu City 6000, Philippines
  • Iv always had a soft spot for burgers so I was thoroughly happy when I found this quaint little restaurant near my home
  • The place is known for its yummo burgers and pastas , though service is kinda slow cuz they prepare it from scratch, it is definitely worthy the wait

• by gabriel gomez

I am a big foody and I am not very easy to please so I try to be very adventurous with the restaurants that I go to and the menu I order. Iv always had a soft spot for burgers so I was thoroughly happy when I found this quaint little restaurant near my home.

Dong Juan is a small Mexican/Italian kinda Filipino style place situated just within the city, south side, so it

is never too far away from all the excitement but it is however secluded just enough to escape from all the rustle and bustle so you can enjoy the food and relax at the same time.

The place is known for its yummo burgers and pastas , though service is kinda slow cuz they prepare it from scratch, it is definitely worthy the wait.

You can so taste the freshness in each bite and the ...

• juices just flow out from the lean meat patty in whole wheat buns as you bite into it.

If you also have a penchant for cheese like I do then I urge you to sample their mozzerrella sticks, its big, very good quality and surely has no rubbery taste(unlike the ones from a certain famous chicken fastfood place) .

Aside from the burgers they also dish out some mean pasta and steaks served in the

same good quality.

They also put thought into their plating especially with their drink glass and bottles (really charming) you not only eat with your mouth but with your eyes as well.

Portions are proportional to price so to speak but trust me it is satisfyingly reasonable so you get your money and belly’s worth.

All in all its a really good place to be: the feel of home but with the food of a bistro.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in June, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 724061157020830/k2311a0624/6.24.10