CBC
  • Since my house has a limited amount of TV channels, I've had to resort to going on CBC quite a few times when other channels were showing boring shows
  • I've also learned a lot of sports statistics, since CBC also shows the history of the sport etc. Finally, I have to say that CBC is the best place for the latest news
  • Now, I know that there are many sources in Canada for the news, but CBC is truly unique

• by talkaholic

if you’re a Canadian, then chances are that you’ve heard of cc. It’s basically the “official” TV network in Canada.

Since my house has a limited amount of TV channels, I’ve had to resort to going on CBC quite a few times when other channels were showing boring shows.

I have to admit now, I got a pleasant surprise after the first few times.

CBC actually has some decent shows! One

example that I can say would be the TV series Heartland, which CBC shows.

It is funny, amusing and very entertaining.

Since the day that it aired, I’ve found myself drawn to each episode airing each Sunday night, and now I’m happily anticipating the arrival of season 4.

To my surprise, I’ve also discovered that CBC provides a in-depth look into sports.

Thanks to CBC, I managed to watch all the ...

• Stanley cup playoff games this year, and also get a better knowledge of sports.

I’ve also learned a lot of sports statistics, since CBC also shows the history of the sport etc.

Finally, I have to say that CBC is the best place for the latest news! Now, I know that there are many sources in Canada for the news, but CBC is truly unique.

It provides the news for all

the provinces regularly, and it also broadcasts some community news that other sources would not care about.

I’ve become a current events person now(people who know me can vouch for that) and I’ve learned a lot of about the state of the world, such as the economy.

From this, take the advice of a 16 year old girl, and watch CBC! it’s a lot of fun and most of all, you’ll hardly be bored again!

Sorry, there are no related reviews at moment
    The review was published as it's written by reviewer in June, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 1024061157010830/k2311a0624/6.24.10