Lancome L’Extreme mascara  » Cosmetics  »
  • Amongst the mascaras that I have tried from Lancome, one of my favourite ones is the one I'm going to talk about, called L'Extreme
  • The main effect that I notice when using this mascara is that it makes my eyelashes look longer
  • I would absolutely recommend this product to anyone who want to expend a little more money in a really great mascara

• by Cal

Amongst the mascaras that I have tried from Lancome, one of my favourite ones is the one I’m going to talk about, called L’Extreme. The main effect that I notice when using this mascara is that it makes my eyelashes look longer.

Mine are naturally long, but passing the brush just once they look really beautiful, and indeed longer, as the product promises.

The brush is thinner

than in other kinds of mascara, and in purple colour.

My eyelashes don’t turn purple but black.

What I notice, however, is that with certain light you can see a purple colour shine in your eyelashes, making a really nice and beautiful effect.

You might say it makes me look elegant.

This product is not what you can call cheap, as it’s more expensive than other mascaras ...

• that I have bought.

When I bought it, it was about 20 euros.

I usually try not to expend that much money in a mascara, 12 euros at most, but the results that you get with it are really worth it, so in this case I don’t mind expending a little more money.

One of my problems when using this kind of makeup is that some mascaras

leave lumps in the eyelashes, giving your makeup a really horrible and dirty look.

It doesn’t happen with Lancome L’Extreme, giving you a really clean and natural result.

Also my eyelashes look separated, unlike some mascaras that tend to attach some of your eyelashes to the others, ending up looking like a clown.

I would absolutely recommend this product to anyone who want to expend a little more money in a really great mascara.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in June, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3124061157000830/k2311a0624/6.24.10