Chevy Cavalier LS 2003  » Cars  »
  • In 2008, I bought my first car, a red 2003 Chevy Cavalier LS sedan
  • However, though I found this to be a great car overall (especially for a first car), it did have one major quirk that I'm sure come with all cars with the anti-theft system

• by v.stuedemann

In 2008, I bought my first car, a red 2003 Chevy Cavalier LS sedan. After driving this car for a couple of years, I’ve learned a few quirks about this model.

I love, love, love the milege it gets: 33 on the highway and 25 in the city approximately. In short, this car is good on gas.

The interior is comfortable enough,

though the back seat was a bit cramped for a sedan. This model has both a cd and cassett player, air conditioning, and automatic lights.

However, though I found this to be a great car overall (especially for a first car), it did have one major quirk that I’m sure come with all cars with the anti-theft system.

With my keys I was given ...

• a little button that could “kill” my car essentially so that while I’m away thieves could not hot-wire it. However, this would never happen on command. My car would “kill” itself. Later not even the button would bring it back to life, and whenever I turned the key the horn would blare non-stop. This system continued to give me
        trouble after I disabled it; it caused my engine to die while I was at work.

In conclusion, for the price and the great milege, this makes a satifactory car for a high school/college student. However, I would not rate this as a good car for someone who has children to transport, or if extra room to haul stuff is needed.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in June, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 924061156950830/k2311a0624/6.24.10