Nature Made Echinacea Capsules  » Health  »
  • I find the best time to take them is at breakfast, lunch, and dinner
  • I wouldn’t recommend you take this supplement if you are allergic to Echinacea or goldenseal because you may end up with a rash or hives, or breathing difficulties
  • I know I have an will continue to use this herbal supplement until I am feeling fully better

• by Soleil Robins

One of the herbal supplements I have been taking to help give my immune system a boost to help fight off a viral infection is Nature Made Echinacea 350 mg. Capsules. I find them very easy to take and have really helped give my immune system a boost.

The Echinacea supplements came in gelatin supplements that were small and very easy for me to take with a glass of juice or water. If I do not get them really moist before swallowing them they tend to get stuck in my throat, but so far they are very easy to swallow. I usually need to take 3 to 4 supplements a day, but I usually like to take them with a snack because they sometimes upset my stomach a bit and food usually helps keep this from happening. I find the best time to take them is at breakfast, lunch,

and dinner. If you take them on an empty stomach they tend to made you nauseas or at least this is what I have found from taking them.

Now the Nature Made Echinacea Capsules are made with standardized Echinacea flowers, but this capsules also contains goldenseal in it as well. I wouldn’t recommend you take this supplement if you are allergic to Echinacea or goldenseal because you may end up with a rash or hives, or breathing difficulties. I would recommend them to you if your immune system needed help healing itself from an infection or an illness because it has helped me out a lot and has strengthen my immune system up a great deal and so far my virus is going away and my nose doesn’t run as much and I can breathe a lot easier. I also find that has helped bring down my inflammation and ...

• body aches as well which has been really nice, but I do notice I am a lot thirstier so I always have water on hand to drink. I have even notice the cuts and scrapes on my body have healed up nicely as well which was a plus about taking this herbal supplement.

The other way I have been using the Echinacea capsules is by breaking them open until the crushes Echinacea comes out and I place it into a small cup. After I place a lip balm onto my cold sore and sprinkle the crushes herbal powder onto my cold sore and soon I begin to feel a tingling sensation that I find very soothing to my lips. After about a day the cold sore begins to heal up and dry out thanks to the Echinacea. So, for any of you who suffer from cold sores I

would give this trick as well.

The store I usually get my Nature Made Echinacea Capsules is my local herbal store. If you want to try it to help boost your immune system or help with your cold sore you can probably find yours at your local herbal store or drugstore. I do believe this herbal supplement is worth buying because it is a standardized supplement and it actually does contain Echinacea and goldenseal in it.

For those of you who end up taking this Echinacea herbal supplement I hope you are able to give your immune system a healthy boost of energy. I wish you all the best with feeling better soon and I hope those of you who are suffering from a virus of some sort can find some relief. I know I have an will continue to use this herbal supplement until I am feeling fully better.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in June, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3424061156890830/k2311a0624/6.24.10