HealthRider Exerplay 200
HealthRider Exerplay 200
  • I decided in my early forties that it was time to begin to take care of my self and lose weight the healthy way
  • When I first started I thought I was going to die and unbelievably so, I am stronger than ever and each program step became easier and easier the more I used it
  • This exercise bike is so compact it fits anywhere in a room and it is so convenient to exercise on a daily basis

• by hardworkinggurl

I decided in my early forties that it was time to begin to take care of my self and lose weight the healthy way. October 2009, I went to Sportsmart Authority store and purchased their HealthRider Exerplay 200, which contains the Jillian Michaels fitness training SD card. The fitness program requires that you exercise thirty minutes per day for six to seven days a week.

I decided thirty minutes was too quick and easy so I began to pedal the HealthRider Exerplay bike for one hour a day five days a week. It was very easy to do this as I did so while watching my favorite shows on television.

Jillian Michaels will not allow you to cheat as when her voice says bring up the

resistance the bike pedals function with her voice. When she says bring the resistance down a level the pedals will do just that.

You can view how many calories you burn on the display panel and also monitor your heart rate by hold both Chrome handles. Directly located on the console there are several games you can play while peddling and or listen to your favorite music through the speakers as you can attached your iPod to the display console.

When I first started I thought I was going to die and unbelievably so, I am stronger than ever and each program step became easier and easier the more I used it. Naturally any workout plan requires eating habits to be monitored and or modified, but ...

• I can tell you that since I have been using my HealthRider Exerplay 200, I now eat four to five times a day and since beginning of health kick, I have lost a total of 60 pounds.

I use to be a horrible dieter, starving and binging all the time. I look forward to climbing on to my HealthRider, whereas it is so much fun I forget that I am exercising.

This exercise bike is so compact it fits anywhere in a room and it is so convenient to exercise on a daily basis. Since my weight loss I have been able to drop down to thirty minutes a day, and only three days a week.

I have since increased my calorie intake, since I continue

to use my Healthrider Exerplay, my body can afford it. Many of my friends and acquaintances have inquired about my weight loss and since have run out and purchased their own HealthRider Exerplay 200.

Let’s face it at a health club you will pay a monthly fee and eventually find many excuses not to exercise for many days. With the HealthRider Exerplay you own it and thirty minutes a day goes so fast you won’t even realize it was a workout.

With a paid club membership you will spend thirty minutes a day going to and from the gym and will make every excuse not to attend and give up. The HealthRider Exerplay 200 is so much fun and with Jillian Michaels coaching I am one lean fitness queen.

Sorry, there are no related reviews at moment
    The review was published as it's written by reviewer in June, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3424061156880830/k2311a0624/6.24.10