Nature Made Vitamin E Soft Gels  » Health  »
2.5
  • The way I like to use the Nature Made Vitamin E Soft Gels is by popping one of them and squeezing the vitamin E oil out of it
  • I love the fact that to soft gels are made with 400 I

• by Soleil Robins

I recently took Nature Made Vitamin E Soft Gels and I must say I liked the amount of vitamin E they had in them, but I didn’t like the soft gels they came in because I had a hard time swallowing them. I even got one stuck in the back of my throat and felt like I was going to choke. I had to throw up to get the soft gel out of my throat.

However, I wasn’t about to was a bottle of vitamin E soft gels so I took a spoonful of

honey before I took the soft gel and it seem to coat my throat better so the soft gel was easier to swallow down with warm water. You may want to do that to if you have hard time swallowing down soft gel supplements.

The way I like to use the Nature Made Vitamin E Soft Gels is by popping one of them and squeezing the vitamin E oil out of it. After I place the vitamin E oil onto my dry skin, acne spots, cuts, and wounds to help them heal faster. I even like to place a little bit onto my cold sores and fever blisters and that seems to help protect them and speed the healing up faster.

Some of the things I do like about the vitamin E soft gels are they contain no artificial ingredients in them at all, or any chemicals and preservatives which could be irritating and harmful to my body since I do have an autoimmune disease. I even like that the soft gels are gluten, yeast, and starch free since I am sensitive to these ingredients as well. I ...

• Nature Made Vitamin E Soft Gels
      love the fact that to soft gels are made with 400 I.U. of vitamin E oil which is an excellent amount to give my body to help keep it my hair, skin, and nails healthy and strong and to help with wound healing.

I do not think you would need to take the vitamin E soft gel if you eat a lot of fish, seeds, oats, nuts, and oils because you already have it in your diet. To much of vitamin E can cause some health issues. I need to take it because I

need to keep my immune system as healthy and strong as much as possible so I do not get sick. This supplement may also be good to take if your suffering from a deep wound, burn, or tissue damage inside the body.

Anyways, the store I get my Nature Made Vitamin E Soft Gels from was my local drug store. You may be able to get yours from your local drugstore as well. I do hope those of you thinking about taking this vitamin supplement know whether to take it or not now.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in June, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3424061156860830/k2311a0624/6.24.10