Myra VitaWhite Whitening Face Lotion with ActiLight Complex SPF 15
  • You can buy this amazing product at Watsons for only $0.41 on a 10ml sachet
  • I highly recommend this product to those who wanted to have skin clarity and even skin tone on their face and neck

• by brandobrando

I got curious on how people comment on Myra 300 e vitamin so I came to pass by Watsons and checked out the extended line of products from Myra which is into topical creams now readily available. As a beauty product junkie, I see to it that I would check a product by buying a smaller content or size so that I can test it first. I wanted to see if Myra VitaWhite Whitening Face Lotion does really give a whitening effect on face and at the same time moisturizes as it has Vitamin E.

The scent of the cream was fruity but

not citrus, sweet but not too much. It was just light and subtle when I apply it on my face and it was not sticky.

I really like how it feels soft and smooth and kinda firm on my skin. Myra VitaWhite Whitening Face Lotion does not leave my skin any white residue since the texture of the cream was just perfect, not too dense and not that diluted.

It was gentle on my sensitive skin which I can use twice daily to help protect my face from harsh polluted environment. The plant extracts which they included in the product was a good combination ...

• safe to use by all skin types.

You don’t need a moisturizer or a sunblock cream once you put this facial lotion. When I take a bath in the morning, I use my favorite glutathione soap.

Pat towel to dry then apply Myra VitaWhite Whitening Face lotion. I don’t have any issues at all even if I use this cream with my base makeup and liquid foundation.

It does get along well plus it does not feel heavy on my skin. What I do like in the ingredients was the Zinc Oxide, Glycerin and different plant extracts to help lighten skin tone and does

not clog my pores thus prevents breakouts.

What I don’t want only is the talc they included, but overall, the product for me was just fine. Hope they would include glutathione someday in their content since it’s the latest skincare whitening craze.

You can buy this amazing product at Watsons for only $0. 41 on a 10ml sachet.

I will buy a tube size once I finish my supply. I highly recommend this product to those who wanted to have skin clarity and even skin tone on their face and neck.

day says :

How many times a day do I need to take Myra 400 E capsule? Once or twice? Thanks.

M says :

Hi Day,

You can take it once or twice. It depends. For better absorption, take it after your meal. Dinner will do.

Galega says :

Though the upper level of tolerable limit of daily diet of Vitamin E for an adult is around 1100IU, you should never take more than one Myra E 400 in a single day. Remember, you are already getting some dose of Vitamin E through your meal and other eatables.

Never take Myra E 400 more than once in a single day. Overdose of Vitamin E can have some serious health complications.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in June, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3124061156760730/k2311a0624/6.24.10