Tianshi Vigor Rousing Capsules  » Medicine  »
  • I was taking Tiens products for 6 to 7 months now and I also tried Tianshi Vigor Rousing Capsule because it is the best Grape Plant extract in the market
  • It was really a great experience for me when I tried this product because I was having an inflammation on my gums due to my teeth were moving again because it was months I did not put my retainer back because I forgot to take it along with me
  • It was really a fast effect, I have noticed that night the swelling of the gum subsided and the bleeding was lessened
  • It was really an amazing product good for people who have blot clot problems, heart problems and to prevent cancer
  • So I also suggest this product for women who’s having a problem with their menstruation or having an abnormal period

• by brandobrando

I was taking Tiens products for 6 to 7 months now and I also tried Tianshi Vigor Rousing Capsule because it is the best Grape Plant extract in the market. I did not say grape seed only, what I said was Grape Plant extract; it’s more than a complete package than what the market offers. It was really a great experience for me when I tried this product because I was having an inflammation on my gums due to my teeth were moving again because it was months I did not put my retainer back because I forgot to take it along with me. My gum is bleeding terribly even if I regularly brush and floss and gargle.

I never taught that wearing retainers would be really serious after I had my braces off 6 years ago. Anyway back to my wonderful experience with Tianshi Vigor

Rousing capsules. My mom suggested me to take this because it is good for inflammation, bleeding and was a good antioxidant too.

I regularly take 2 capsules of Tianshi Vigor Rousing Capsules, one in the afternoon an hour after lunch and one at night after dinner. It was really a fast effect, I have noticed that night the swelling of the gum subsided and the bleeding was lessened. My teeth were still furious so I needed to go to the dentist for that moving thingy.

But what amazes me is how it subsided the swelling fast. It was really an amazing product good for people who have blot clot problems, heart problems and to prevent cancer. This is one of the best products I really love to recommend because it worked well.

I also see my skin improved and radiant looking when I took Tianshi Vigor ...

• Rousing two weeks straight. My skin gets firmer and my dark spots lessen even if I am using different facial creams, it does help because it is working internally. It was truly wonderful what grapes can do to be youthful and delay ageing.

The capsule is colorless so you can see what was inside which is light brown in color. It is odorless and tasteless so you don’t need to worry if you’re going to take bitter or terrible tasting capsule. It is easy to digest because the capsule is made from rice.

I can be sure that what I take was safe for my liver because it was not synthetic. This product passed the standards of BFAD, FDA and safe to take. It is also approved by our family doctor.

But it will not be considered as a medication so what I am saying

is that don’t self medicate and consult your physician first before taking any food supplements. Another thing I like when I took Tianshi Vigor Rousing capsule is that it normalizes my blood pressure because I was anemic and low blood and this product has improved my blood circulation by making it normal. I have my monthly period without having to worry about PMS.

It really helps to lessen PMS or irregularity. So I also suggest this product for women who’s having a problem with their menstruation or having an abnormal period. You can avail of this product at any Tiens Sales Office or you can order it online for the price of $48.

15 per bottle of 60 capsules. Expensive you may say, but it is really worth it if you value your health.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in June, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 2624061156730730/k2311a0624/6.24.10