Blackberry Internet Service
  • The Blackberry Internet Service is the most exclusive feature of Blackberry which makes practically the best Smartphone ever on the market
  • I have used the short-term $1 for a day before but I found it's very short a time to be subscribed and I always regret I didn't sign up for the month-long data plan, so now I use the month-long plan, and choosing that over subscribing to $1 a day you save $5, that's 5.1 days when comparing it to the $4.8 data plan, it's not really a big amount but still, it's $5 and that is considered money
  • I thought of only using Wifi when I got my Blackberry because I spend almost all day indoors and we got Wifi, it cut me back a great deal of money since I don't have to pay $25 a month which is not practical if you can access everything via a wireless router, but for those of you who are always out of their homes and don't have a stable Wifi connection because they're always let's say running off errands or busy rushing here and there, I suggest you get a data plan for the Blackberry Internet Service as you'll really appreciate it's all-around service wherever you go

• by jbs

The Blackberry Internet Service is a service which can enable anyone to receive emails called as push emails, use applications and get in touch everytime anytime by using Facebook, Yahoo Messenger, ICQ, Aim, Msn Messenger, Twitter, Friendster, Myspace, and loads more applications. You only have to get a data plan which is about $25 a month (data plan rates vary from one service provider to another) It is quite cheap considering you can be connected everywhere and anywhere you go. This service is perfect for businessmen, businesswomen, students, techies, just about everybody who wants to be connected while on the go. The Blackberry Internet Service is the most exclusive feature of Blackberry which makes practically the best Smartphone ever on the market. Other phones will enable you to go to your mail and inbox, but on this phone, your mails are directly “inboxed” on your home screen. Direct emails, direct applications, direct communication!

I say directly inboxed on your home screen because you don’t have to go around typing the url or whatever site you’re going to and it saves time, not to mention effort. You just “Compose Email” and off you go just like you’re typing on your laptop but on a smaller screen and a much smaller keyboard of course. The applications are directly inboxed on your phone’s home screen as well. Whatever tickles your fancy, you can all directly put them in your phone, folders or home screen, whatever you want. If you don’t want notifications or emails, then don’t put them in your phone, simple. It’s a win-win situation. But

the service is very useful when you’re out of your home and out of Wifi range - wherever you are, real-time emails and notifications will go through your phone as if you’re carrying a wireless mini-laptop with you via your Blackberry. People don’t need to worry about finding a Wifi zone or stopping by coffee shops just to check their email via a wireless router. The service makes people hassle-free and stress-free by sending and receiving just about anything via real time. Sending and receiving of messages and notifications however may vary as stated by my service provider - patchy and tricky connections can occur if you’re on a remote province/island.

We have 3 data plans for Blackberry Internet Service. There’s $25 for a month, $4.8 for 5 days, or $1 for a day. I have used the short-term $1 for a day before but I found it’s very short a time to be subscribed and I always regret I didn’t sign up for the month-long data plan, so now I use the month-long plan, and choosing that over subscribing to $1 a day you save $5, that’s 5.1 days when comparing it to the $4.8 data plan, it’s not really a big amount but still, it’s $5 and that is considered money.

I thought of only using Wifi when I got my Blackberry because I spend almost all day indoors and we got Wifi, it cut me back a great deal of money since I don’t have to pay $25 a month which is not practical if you can access everything via a wireless ...

• router, but for those of you who are always out of their homes and don’t have a stable Wifi connection because they’re always let’s say running off errands or busy rushing here and there, I suggest you get a data plan for the Blackberry Internet Service as you’ll really appreciate it’s all-around service wherever you go. What’s great about it is that even with paying $25 for Blackberry, you’ll still be able to save some money because you won’t need to text as much like I do. I used to reload my prepaid sim card for about $10 a month but now I only get to reloading my sim card $5 a month and it gets me by, believe it or not, most of the time I do still have some extra credits left, but it’s because I’m not a businesswoman; my credits get me by because I’m just a regular person with a regular job on a budget and even with a budget and scrimping, I still found everything to be cheap, so just imagine others’ reaction to this one! I get Instant Messaging applications for free like every Blackberry user does and you can email and message everybody there - just like text messaging. It all depends if it’s all work-related of course, I mean, you can’t send a private message to somebody saying if they would want to meet you now via Facebook or Yahoo unless you know they’re glued to their computer 24/7 - but if it’s work-related and businesspeople tend to be glued to their Blackberrys, then it’s
        a good way to communicate, as thousands of other businesspeople do.

The only downside of the Blackberry Internet Service is that it ables you to do everything but one - searching via the Browser. I mean, why didn’t they enable everything? If ever you just want to search via Google or Yahoo, you can’t. You’d have to pay extra per kilobyte according to your service provider’s charge fees. I was surprised when I tried to browse on the Internet and a message popped up saying I’d have to be in a Wifi zone for me to browse. The good thing about the Blackberry Internet Service is you don’t have to be in the Wifi zone, but I guess nothing’s perfect and still needs some brushing up to do.But all in all I’m very satisfied with the service, at $25 a month it’s a cheap price to pay, for a regular person with a minimum-wage job even I can pay $25 a month, so I think a lot of people really prioritize their communication needs such as having a decent regular handset, I’ve seen lots of people at our telephone center with a Blackberry and even chatted up a few, they all have this service for a month and have no qualms and complaints about it, they seem to think it’s cheap, and I suggest this for anyone who wants great service. It’s not perfect and still needs some patching up to do and some upgrade next time perhaps, like enabling the Browser to go through without paying, fingers crossed! But still, a very good service nonetheless!

Blackberry Internet Service

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in June, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 2224061156720730/k2311a0624/6.24.10