Dirty Rotten Scoundrels  » Movies  »
  • Each time I watch it, I laugh all anew, even though I know what's coming, and I can tell that both actors had a blast playing in this movie

• by Frederick
      This movie is simply hilarious. Steve Martin and Michael Caine shine as two con artists who at first team up and then start competing with each other. Each time I watch it, I laugh all anew, even

though I know what’s coming, and I can tell that both actors had a blast playing in this movie. Michael Caine’s character is an older and more experienced con artist working only on filthy rich people; his ...

• con jobs are smart, stylish, and well-calculated. Steve Martin’s guy pretty much grabs what he can, starting as low as tricking a kind-hearted woman to pay for his meal. He has no idea of what he is
        getting himself into when he decides to compete with Michael Caine. I will not ruin the movie for you by re-telling their escapades; if you have not yet seen it and you enjoy a good, smart comedy, rent it out!

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in December, 2006. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 112912115661131/k2311a1229/12.29.06