French Manicure  » Cosmetics  »
  • The first time my wife had purchased a French manicure set and tried using it, her comment was, This is definitely not a do-it-yourself project, and I understand why

• by Frederick
      Now, this review is going to get some attention: A guy writing about French manicure!! Relax. I don’t wear it.

I am writing about it from the perspective of a man whose wife goes through the trouble of occasionally making French manicure.

I really like it how

a well-done French manicure looks on a lady.

It creates a very natural impression of clean, healthy nails.

For those of you who don’t know what French manicure is, it is clear with a white rim on the end of each nail, pretty much like what a non-manicured (is there such a word?) nail looks like, only more defined and stylish.

The first time my wife had purchased a French manicure set and tried using it, her comment was, “This is definitely not a do-it-yourself project,” and I understand why.

First, she had to ...

• French Manicure
      draw the white rims.

There were special sticky strips provided for that, but they’d turned out to be not very helpful.

When the white rims are done, it takes some time to have them dry, and only then you can proceed to putting on the second layer

of the clear nail polish.

All I could say was, What a pain! But… I loved seeing the end result of my wife’s neatly done manicure.

I appreciate her not being lazy about her appearance and doing things like this, even though it might be a bit troublesome.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in December, 2006. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 312912115641131/k2311a1229/12.29.06