Nike Pro Women’s Training Bra
  • This is the most interesting and enjoyable exercise for me
  • I like how it fits well in the front and it does not compress your breast tightly

• by mimi tricks

One of the things that I do in order to keep a good shape is going to the gym and engaging in various group exercises. One of the most enjoyable and fun activity is dancing. There are classes offered in the gym where I go to like combination of pop jazz and kickboxing. There is also latin dance and rhythm and blues. This is the most interesting and enjoyable exercise for me. With this type of exercise it seems like the mood is a party and you don’t feel tired easily. One of the things that discourages me from getting back in shape before was the boredom I get from pattern of weights and cardio exercise which does not give you any exciting feature at all. Then this gym that I enrolled had various options

so it was really fun now. Dancing is more effective because it moves all of your body plus you are enjoying it.

We need the proper gear when we engage in these kind of activities. This product is relevant because it supports your breast. The dance routine are not light but somewhat whole-body-muscle-stimulating that’s why proper gear should be worn to support the breast. This is the part of your body which easily sways with this kind of activity.

This training bra has a perfect snug fit. You just have to get the perfect size for you then it will be very okay. I like how it fits well in the front and it does not compress your breast tightly. There is a thin line between being a protective gear and being too inconvenient.

• This was really good because there was no unusual tightness that you feel. My friends have various sizes and I talked to them regarding their size and fit about the product and they commented the same thing. I was really happy that this product works well with all sizes.

The material used is also very light which adds up giving you flexibility when you engage in moves using your hands or bending over. It is a stretchable material which also supports

your moves. Sometimes I feel like I am not wearing a bra and I can only feel nothing on my breast. This can substitute your bra and you need not wear anything on top of it because it snugs in your beast and giving you the cover needed.

I only have one pair

before because I really did not know that this was very useful. Sometimes I attend classes everyday and I need to wash this bra the night before and it really dries fast. I like it because the fabric is partly made up of nylon so that is the reason why it dries fast.

I also like that it does not absorb sweat when I am working out or in the middle of dancing. After workout, this training bra would not feel damped and still very dry and yet my body is full of sweat. This bra is very strong and it does not easily get worn out. The stitches on the sides are kept strong and damage-proof. I have been using this for more than a year now and there is no single damage I have seen.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in June, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3523061156370330/k2311a0623/6.23.10