Corrective Eye Creme By Arbonne
  • Something else I noticed is that it does not look oily after I put it on like some skin cremes do
  • I would recommend this product to anyone who wants to prevent aging

• by makeithappen

Corrective Eye Creme by Arbonne is expensive, $55 USD per bottle, but it is well worth the money. I have been trying to minimize how tired I always seem to look. My crows feet and the dark circles under my eyes were awful. They were far beyond what they should be at my age because of health issues. I have been using all sorts of eye cremes trying to find something to restore my youthful look. This is going to be my biggest praise about this product. It is really working.

Now this is not a miracle

cream. It does work but not over night. It took me about a week to get noticeably different results to myself and about two weeks for other people to start noticing. My eyes are one of the largest reasons for my own self esteem issues but this cream is already giving me the boost I need. I am very excited about this product because I feel that other people can benefit the same way that I have.

This is of course an all natural product. Arbonne is 100% all natural. It does not hide your flaws, instead ...

• it works deep in your skin to restore your skin to a natural balance. The cream feels light and you don’t have to work it all the way in to your skin. Because it is all natural it absorbs right in. You can tell how fresh it feels. And in a week or two you will notice your youthfulness returning.

This is a part of the anti aging line from Arbonne. The corrective eye cream has a sort of citrus smell to it but very faint. Something else I noticed is that it does not look oily

after I put it on like some skin cremes do. that is a big plus to me because I hate to constantly be blotting.

I would recommend this product to anyone who wants to prevent aging. If you start in your mid 20s before you start showing signs you can put off the inevitable. But this is an even better product for anyone who has dark circles under their eyes and crows feet. This product will not just make them look like they aren’t their but it is so fantastic it will actually make them start to go away.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in June, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3123061156280330/k2311a0623/6.23.10