Choco Lava Chocolate Drink  » Food  »
  • One airline serves the best hot chocolate taken from its national brand
  • I like this drink first because it can be mixed both in cold and hot water
  • I thought the name is very thought provoking and why of all the names it is called Choco Lava

• by dimples15

Drinking hot beverage is something we love especially in rainy season or winter season in Western countries. When I was in Shanghai, one of the drinks I ordered in their Starbucks branch was hot chocolate because I did not know any of their drink. It has always been a favorite and constant companion of ours to savor and drink this rich chocolate drink. One airline serves the best hot chocolate taken from its national brand. I am one of those who love this drink and pair it with warm freshly

baked bread. It is always a delicious treat. We also make this as a morning ritual to drink chocolate milk instead of refreshing orange juice. Choco Lava is one of those innovative choco drink that is out in the market today.

I like this drink first because it can be mixed both in cold and hot water. A beverage cannot really be good in both hot and cold water if it is not specifically designed to be. One leading energy milk here is exclusively for hot mix. When I tried ...

• it using cold beverage, the mixture is not the same since the granules are too big and not easily dissolved. Good if you blend it but with Choco Lava, the granules are fine and easily dissolved, indeed appropriate for both hot and cold mixture.

Another thing is it is zero in trans fat. Seldom we see a general drink which advocates this health concern. I realized that if you constantly drink or eat something that which has trans fat, this can lead to cardiovascular diseases. This choco drink does

not have trans fat.

The thing that I really like is the taste. I thought the name is very thought provoking and why of all the names it is called Choco Lava. When I drink it, I realized why. It is a rich, creamy choco drink, if feels like a hot warm lava from the volcano’s crater.

Now, you can enjoy drinking choco drink without the worry of growing fat or getting heart diseases. Plus with the taste which is so addictive, you will surely enjoy a hot or warm beverage.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in June, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 2723061156220330/k2311a0623/6.23.10