Crush Orange Soda  » Food  »
  • But, I like to purchase it for the kids to drink because it is something that they really enjoy
  • This is not one of the better flavored orange sodas I have tasted, but it definitely not the worst
  • I think the problem with the orange Crush is that it is too sweet, and it makes me feel sick to my stomach when I have too much sugar in it

• by articlewriter555

I have always been a huge fan of Pepsi products, but since I am on such a tight budget I only buy it when it is on sale. The last time, probably around Memorial Day, they had a lot of deals on Pepsi products, and I got a variety of kinds, including Orange Crush, for the whole family to drink. I do not typically drink a lot of orange soda,

but it is something nice to drink for a change. After usually a can or two I get tired of it and I won’t drink it for awhile. But, I like to purchase it for the kids to drink because it is something that they really enjoy.

This is not one of the better flavored orange sodas I have tasted, but it definitely not the worst. I think the problem with ...

• the orange Crush is that it is too sweet, and it makes me feel sick to my stomach when I have too much sugar in it. My kids and my husband on the other hand really do like it, a lot more than flavors such as Sunkist. The one thing I really do like about orange sodas is that they are caffeine free, one thing I do like for the
        kids. They are active enough, we do not need them drinking caffeine.

Crush isn’t horrible, and if you can find it on a sale it is still worth buying it. Soda preference is a matter of taste, and I just do not personally like real sugary sodas. My kids and husband really do like the flavor of it, so I must say I will end up purchasing it again for the family.

Crush Orange Soda

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in June, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 2723061156040230/k2311a0623/6.23.10