TRESemme 24 Hour Body Volume Shampoo  » Health  »
  • I wouldn't recommend doing this because you might end up wasting your money on some really crappy shampoo
  • I know that most of the people in my dormatory use this brand
  • It smells the same as every other kind I have used, but I think it works a little differently
  • It is a very reliable brand and I don't think I would ever switch to another
  • I could have a really bad hairday with frizz anywhere, and I know that I could count on a TRESemme product to fix the problem

• by forevergrateful12

I have been using a lot of different shampoos lately because I have been too lazy to actually look at what I am purchasing. I wouldn’t recommend doing this because you might end up wasting your money on some really crappy shampoo. The truth is, most shampoos just aren’t worth buying. There are only a few brands that I honestly trust and will use in my hair. So lately, as long as it’s TRESemme, I will grab it off the shelf even if I have never heard of or used that specific kind before.

They say TRESemme is used by professionals, but I doubt that is entirely true. But I do believe that it is used by a lot of normal, everyday people. I know that most of the people in my dormatory use this brand. In most cases, just because everybody is doing something doesn’t mean that it is healthy or the right thing to do. But in this case, this

does not apply. Using the brand TRESemme is the right thing to do because they have so many different kinds. You can choose which one is right for your hair and which one is not. For me, it seems that most of the specific kinds they have work well on me hair.

The most recent kind that I have used is TRESemme 24 Hour Body Volume Shampoo. It smells the same as every other kind I have used, but I think it works a little differently. It put a little more volume into my hair, not that I really need any more volume. My hair has enough volume for my entire population of my university (which is over twenty thousand students). But I think this shampoo helped control the volume as well, like it didn’t add too much or too little. It made the volume of my hair look natural and manageable, which is a nice result for a shampoo that I ...

• didn’t even really mean to buy.

I probably won’t buy this kind again just because there are types that work better on my hair. But I was surprised and very pleased to notice a difference in my hair will a shampoo that works to do something other than what I actually need it to do. It is remarkable how TRESemme is able to target certain imperfections in hair no matter what type of hair it is and improve those imperfections. When this shampoo says “volume”, it means it. But if you already have enough volume in your hair, it will manage it and control it so that when you style it, the amount of volume in your hair will be just the way you want it to be. And that goes for any of their other kinds, like the frizz control shampoo, the shampoo for normal hair, and any other kind. They are professionals at what they do and the formulas they

develop. However, I do not think that other professionals use this brand like the bottle says. It seems this shampoo is at too cheap of a price for that. Most professionals like to actually spend the money they make, so they probably buy something a little more specific and expensive.

If you ask me if you should buy and use this shampoo, I will say yes. But I would say that for any TRESemme brand product because they are so perfect at what they do. I have yet to find a product that I could write a negative review about. It is a very reliable brand and I don’t think I would ever switch to another. Their products are cheap enough for me to keep buying it and they never let me down, even in the worse situations. I could have a really bad hairday with frizz anywhere, and I know that I could count on a TRESemme product to fix the problem.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in June, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3423061156030230/k2311a0623/6.23.10