Benefit Naturally Lush Lashes
  • I really love these Benefit Naturally Lush Lashes
  • I don't wear false eye lashes all the time but I definitely love wearing them and where them
  • I really liked that these false eye lashes came with their own glue to use with them, most of the false eye lashes that I bought in the past especially the ones from the drugstore don't come with their own glue, of course these eye lashes cost $18.00, you would think that they would come with glue with what you pay for these and I'm very glad they do even though false eye lash glue doesn't cost that much and I even already had one of my own that I could of used when I had these but I'm very glad it came with its own anyway
  • I love the fullness especially and the length that I get with these lashes, it's great and I will definitely buy more of these false eye lashes to wear in the future
  • I would definitely recommend these Benefit Lush Lashes to anyone looking for great false eye lashes because these are definitely one of the best ones that I've used and one of my favorite sets to use and I'm sure anyone that uses them will love them too

• by JCandyce

I really love these Benefit Naturally Lush Lashes. I don’t wear false eye lashes all the time but I definitely love wearing them and where them.

I really liked that these false eye lashes came with their own glue to use with them, most of the false eye lashes that I bought in the past especially the ones from the drugstore don’t come with their own glue, of course these eye lashes cost $18.00, you would think that they would come with glue with what you pay for these and I’m very glad they do even though false eye lash glue doesn’t cost that much and I even already had one of my own that I could of used when I had these but I’m very glad it came with its own anyway.

The glue that came with these eye lashes was very good quality, it glues the false eye lashes very well and they stuck all day without

peeling or anything at all. This glue held the false eye lashes all day to my eye, and when I wanted to take the false eye lashes off, they came off easily. and the glue was definitely great quality.

Applying these false eye lashes were very easy, at least for me anyway. If you never applied false eye lashes before then these may take you awhile to apply, even with any other false eye lashes you’re trying for the first time. I definitely had difficultly when I applied my first set of false eye lashes and they definitely took me awhile to apply right but these are pretty easy to use once you get the hang of it.

Before applying these false eye lashes, I sized them first to see if they needed to be cut down a bit. When I sized hem on my eye I saw that they were actually perfect and they didn’t need to be ...

• any shorter and that they fit my eyes perfectly and didn’t need to be cut down at all so that was a very good thing but even if they didn’t fit and they did need to be cut down, then that wouldn’t have been hard to do at all and I wouldn’t have minded to do it.

I made a thin line of the false eye lash glue on the package that they came in and then I dabbed one of the false eye lash bands into the glue lightly and then I flexed the eye lash a bit and lightly blew on the glue while it became tacky and then I placed the false eye lash right on my lash line and pressed down firmly but not too hard, to make sure that the false eye lash was completely glued on my lash line.

I applied the second the second false eye lash the very same way and

both of them turned out perfectly. My lashes were full, long and thick looking and I really loved the way that my lashes looked. I applied one of my favorite mascaras to blend the false eye lashes and my real lashes and they looked perfect.

Overall, I really love the look that these fall lashes give me. They make my eyes really pop and look very natural at the same time. I love the fullness especially and the length that I get with these lashes, it’s great and I will definitely buy more of these false eye lashes to wear in the future.

I would definitely recommend these Benefit Lush Lashes to anyone looking for great false eye lashes because these are definitely one of the best ones that I’ve used and one of my favorite sets to use and I’m sure anyone that uses them will love them too. I’m giving these false eye lashes a perfect 10!

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in June, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3123061156000230/k2311a0623/6.23.10