Garnier Fructis Style Brilliantine Shine Glossing Spray
1.0
  • I bought this Garnier Fructis Style Brilliantine Shine Glossing Spray because I like shine sprays and I really love Garnier Fructis products and most of them work really well for me
  • I only paid $3.00 for this so I didn't use that much money on this and that was definitely a good thing since I ended up not liking this shine spray
  • I noticed that, even though I had sprayed about 6 sprays onto my hair, my hair wasn't really all that shiny but it did make a few of my hairs damp
  • Even though this one didn't cost but $3.00, I rather spend a little more money to get a shine spray that I know will work on my hair like it's suppose to
  • I wouldn't really recommend this Garnier Fructis Style Brilliantine Shine Glossing Spray because there are definitely better shine sprays that you can use, ones that work better and smell better too

• by JCandyce

I bought this Garnier Fructis Style Brilliantine Shine Glossing Spray because I like shine sprays and I really love Garnier Fructis products and most of them work really well for me. I only paid $3.00 for this so I didn’t use that much money on this and that was definitely a good thing since I ended up not liking this shine spray.

Normally I really like how Garnier Fructis hair products smell but not so much this one. It has a very light scent that is almost pleasnt but it’s masked by chemical smells and although the inital scent that you get it quite nice, the scent that stays with you is a strong chemical scent. The spray bottle is easy to use and the pump is easy to press and it lets out a good amount of shine gloss in is spray.

I

used this on my hair when it was dry and I was styling my hair. I was just flat ironing my hair and brushing it so that I could wear my hair down and then once I was finished flat ironing and brushing through my hair, I sprayed a few sprays of this and then brushed it through my hair.

I noticed that, even though I had sprayed about 6 sprays onto my hair, my hair wasn’t really all that shiny but it did make a few of my hairs damp. I brushed through my hair again and then sprayed a few more times, this time spraying a few more inches away and still my hair wasn’t all that shiny.

This is the first shine spray that I’ve used that has made my hair damp, all the other ones that I’ve used didn’t do ...

• that all they did was add shine to my hair and made it look very smooth and sleek but this shine spray definitely did not make my hair look or feel smooth and sleek.

When I was done applying a few more sprays to my hair and only seeing a little shine in my hair from this shine spray, I flat ironed my hair again and then brushed through it a few more times and then I used one of the other shine sprays that I had that I knew for sure had worked and that one definitely worked way more than this one.

Overall, I’ve used much better shine sprays then this one. Ones that has made my hair shinier, ones that had smelled better. Even though this one didn’t cost but $3.00, I rather spend a little more money to get a shine

spray that I know will work on my hair like it’s suppose to. I definitely will not be using this again or buying another one of these.

Like I said before, I usually really like hair products by Garnier Fructis, especially the smell, but this one I didn’t, the smell was even off with this hair products but although I didn’t like this one, I will still continue to buy more and try more hair care products by Garnier Fructis because I still like the brand even though this shine spray didn’t work out so well.

I wouldn’t really recommend this Garnier Fructis Style Brilliantine Shine Glossing Spray because there are definitely better shine sprays that you can use, ones that work better and smell better too. This shine spray is definitely not one of my favorites. I’m giving this shine spray a 4.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in June, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3123061155920230/k2311a0623/6.23.10