Studio 35 Polish Remover  » Cosmetics  »
  • Of course this nail polish has a very strong chemical scent and it does bother me sometimes but I don't use much and sometimes I only do one hand and then wait a few minutes to do the other hand while I have the top on the bottle because this nail polish remover is definitely able to scent up the whole room
  • The only problem that I have with this, and it's not the smell because that seems normal for nail polish removers because everyone that I've tried smells this way, is that this leaves a bad smell and taste on my hands so I have to remember to wash my hands really well before I eat anything or the taste from this nail polish remover gets in my mouth and it's really really horrible tasting
  • Overall, this is a very good nail polish remover and I use it a lot and probably the most out of all my nail polish removers because it's one of the best
  • I would definitely recommend this Studio 35 Polish remover to anyone because it really works at taking off nail polish really well and since this is only about a dollar, this is definitely worth a try

• by JCandyce

This Studio 35 Polish Remover is one of the nail polish removers that I use most of the time to take off the nail polish on my finger nails and toe nails. It’s very cheap, sometimes I can even get this for less than a dollar so the price is very good and I’ve been using this nail polish remover for quite a while now.

Of course this nail polish has a very strong chemical scent and it does bother me sometimes but I don’t use much and sometimes I only do one hand and then wait a few minutes to do the other hand while I have the top on the bottle because this nail polish remover is definitely able to scent up the whole room. I don’t have a sensitive nose but I do have nasal allergies and this bothers my nasal allergies sometimes and I can get

a headache from this and sneeze many times.

Using this nail polish remover is pretty easy, I just dab the bottle upside down either on a large cotton ball or a few pieces of toilet paper. Toilet paper is what I usually use because it hols the nail polish remover better and removes the nail polish easier, at least for me anyway.

This nail polish remover takes off nail polish very easily in every shade that I had on my nails, well except for black, black was a little harder, but other than that this nail polish remover took off the nail polish easily and my nails came out very clean looking and there wasn’t any bad effects from this nail polish remover, Even when I got some of it on my cuticles on the side of my nails, they didn’t sting or burn at all so this is very gentle on ...

• my nails and skin surrounding my nails.

This is the nail polish remover that I use most of the time to take off my nail polish, when I use a different one it’s because I’m only trying another one out or for some reason like that but this is definitely my go to nail polish remover. It removes the nail polish fast, doesn’t leave any residue on my nail.

The only problem that I have with this, and it’s not the smell because that seems normal for nail polish removers because everyone that I’ve tried smells this way, is that this leaves a bad smell and taste on my hands so I have to remember to wash my hands really well before I eat anything or the taste from this nail polish remover gets in my mouth and it’s really really horrible tasting.

Overall, this is a very good nail

polish remover and I use it a lot and probably the most out of all my nail polish removers because it’s one of the best. I’ve used this many times on all kinds of shades of nail polishes and it took them off really well, the only nail polish that it had problems removing was black nail polish, getting the black nail polish off too a little bit of extra effort but still didn’t take that long to completely take off.

I would definitely recommend this Studio 35 Polish remover to anyone because it really works at taking off nail polish really well and since this is only about a dollar, this is definitely worth a try. I’m giving this nail polish a 8. It loses a point because it doesn’t take off black nail polish as easily as other nail polish shades and because of the smell and taste.

Studio 35 Polish Remover

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in June, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3123061155900230/k2311a0623/6.23.10