Scholl Hard Skin Softening Foot Cream  » Health  »
  • I think this is a good product because it does exactly what it says it does, no more or less

• by jeanne71

I think this is a good product because it does exactly what it says it does, no more or less. This Hard Skin Softening Cream from Scholl softened the hard skin on my feet from the first application, which shows how intense it is. My hard skin can build up just over a few days as I do a lot of walking and if I do not deal with it, the skin becomes really hard and cracked which can be painful, not to mention unsightly. Now the weather is hot and I am wearing sandals I bought this Scholl cream to help sort my feet out and I think it is brilliant stuff. It really has provided me with instant relief from the hard dry skin on my heels.

As my skin has been softer it has been easier to get rid of the hard, dead skin cells that have built up with my foot file and my feet were much improved after just a few days of doing this.

The cream comes in a tube with a flip-top lid and the white cream comes out with the consistency of a rich lotion. You are supposed to massage this over the whole ball and heel of your foot and the bits of your toes that have hard skin on them and I tend to concentrate on those areas but wipe some over the entire sole of my foot and up the back of the heel a bit. As I was rubbing it in for the first time I liked the ...

• fact that even though the cream was not particularly thick, it was clearly sinking into the deeper layers of my skin as it soon started to feel really soft. It sinks in really quickly too and does not leave my feet feeling sticky or greasy. The soles of my feet were noticeably softer from that first application even before I had used a foot file.

The scent of this cream is rather pungent as I am applying it; it is quite a medicinal kind of smell, but I do not notice the smell on my feet particularly and as I am not very supple, I cannot get close enough to notice if my feet smell of it. Once rubbed in anyway, I never notice the scent so it is of no

concern.

On the tube, it claims to reduce hard skin and callus in 7 days and it certainly does that, by means of some magic ingredients such as Salicylic Acid and Lactic Acids which are supposed to break down hard skin. My feet are much softer and the broken skin I had on the soles of my feet from large blisters etc and nearly healed up, so my skin is looking pretty good and it feels better. It makes no claims to deodorize and it does not make claim to refresh your feet, but it does what it claims to do which is softens your hard skin. As it is so effective at doing that I think it is a good price at about £4 for 75ml tube and I would recommend it.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in June, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3423061155860230/k2311a0623/6.23.10