Wrigley’s Orbit Complete Sugar Free Chewing Gum
  • I like to have some gum on me at all times as not only is it good for freshening my post-cigarette breath but it helps to clean my teeth
  • Wrigley’s Orbit Complete Sugar Free Gum is my favourite gum at the moment
  • I bought my gum at the local supermarket in a handy, resealable box of 14 pieces

• by jeanne71

I like to have some gum on me at all times as not only is it good for freshening my post-cigarette breath but it helps to clean my teeth. Gum acts like a mini mouthwash as it gets your saliva flowing and dislodges bits of food remaining after you have eaten a meal. Wrigley’s Orbit Complete Sugar Free Gum is my favourite gum at the moment. I have the Spearmint flavour

which is my favourite as it is a sweet kind of mint taste with a flavour of its own. I am in danger of getting jaw-ache with this gum though as the flavour does last a long time, which is good, but I cannot help slapping my jaw away at it, which tends to annoy people! This gum contains Xylitol which is supposed to be some great ingredient for your teeth and ...

• it claims to help clean your teeth, to protect teeth enamel, to help stop plaque formation and will freshen breath.

This gum is sugar free which is far better than soaking your teeth in sugar. I like the fact that it is quite big and juicy as I chew it and it is particularly good for chewing after a meal as it gets really juicy and fluffy in my mouth. Not only does

this really help to get my clean a bit cleaner after eating something but the long-lasting Spearmint flavour freshens my breath without being too eye-wateringly harsh like some chewing gum.

I bought my gum at the local supermarket in a handy, resealable box of 14 pieces. The pieces are individually wrapped and oblong-shaped. I really like this gum and it will not lose its flavour if you leave it on the bed-post overnight.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in June, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 2723061155680230/k2311a0623/6.23.10