Redkin All Soft Shampoo
  • I started to notice hair loss a few years ago, and it's been a steady problem since then
  • When finances allow, I'll definitely buy this product again and more from the Redken line

• by Anasuya

I have to be pretty particular when it comes to the shampoo I use for a number of reasons. I have very thin hair, and it has an uneven production of oil. My hair will get oily by the roots and look heavy hanging from my head, until you get near the tips, at which point it always starts to look frizzy and unmanageable. My hair is straight and thin, so I have to be careful about how heavy of a shampoo I use. I’ve used some in the past that weight my hair down than other conditioners that I’ve used! And I hate the idea of having to wash my hair multiple times a day in order to keep it looking soft and manageable. Not only is my hair naturally oily and thin, but it’s thinning as well. I started to notice hair loss a few years ago, and it’s been a steady problem since then. Though I’m nowhere near looking bald, it’s still important to me to keep my hair

looking full instead of weighing it down with heavy products. I sometimes have to wash my hair twice a day as it is, so I don’t want to make the problem of my oil hair even worse!

I never thought I’d spend $22 on a bottle of shampoo, but when I saw the Redken line of products and read all the wonderful reviews about it, I knew I had to try it. I have spent over $10 on a bottle of shampoo before, so it wasn’t a complete stretch of the imagination, but at the same time, this was a product line I’d never used before, so it was still a financial stretch. But, with the problems I was facing in regards to my hair, it was a necessary step for me to take. The one great thing in relation to the price is that it’s a truly huge bottle, with 33 ounces of shampoo in it. It’s a little unruly, however, to maneuver in the shower, and because it’s so large ...

• in height and diameter, you better be sure you have a good grip on it in the shower because I almost crushed my toe by dropping the bottle on it after it slipped out of my soapy hands!

I was a little worried about how this product would work, ultimately, because it’s supposed to provide a lot of nourishment to dry and brittle hair. My hair is only dry and brittle at the tips, but oily at the roots, so I worried it might end up looking and feeling a little too heavy ultimately. But it didn’t, I’m very happy to say! The first time I used it my hair felt completely light and manageable! It felt like I had just used a shampoo and conditioner in one, but without the conditioner! It wasn’t too heavy at all. I was able to go all day without my hair looking oily by mid-afternoon. You know how you go to get your hair done at a salon, and they use that fantastic shampoo on

your hair that you can’t seem to find in stores anywhere that makes your hair smell great and have a lot of body and movement? Well, that’s what this shampoo reminded me of. I really did feel like I’d just stepped out of a salon every single time I used it. I never had frayed tips at the end of my hair or anything!

And I have to say the product smelled really nice too. I’m always a little if-y about fragrance because my sinuses react pretty strongly to it, but this had such an over-all pleasant scent to it that never struck me as over-powering or too feminine and floral. In fact, my teenage sons used it quite a bit as well when we had a bottle of it in the house, and they seemed to really like how it felt too. Both of my kids have incredibly dry and brittle hair, and this provided the perfect amount of nourishment for them! When finances allow, I’ll definitely buy this product again and more from the Redken line.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in June, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3123061155550130/k2311a0623/6.23.10