Legoland  » Entertainment  »
One Legoland Drive Carlsbad, CA 92008 (760) 918.Lego
  • The kids were excited and thrilled about entering this amazing looking place
  • Legoland has lots of shops so if you want souvenirs are interesting to buy they have a variety of selections
  • We are already planning our next trip to legoland and highly recommend everyone else to go have a good time

• by Micole

Last summer me and my family decided to take a trip to the Legoland amusement park. I had never been there so I was really excited about taking them, and have heard so much good things about legoland too. We went on what it seems like one of the most hottest days ever and was prepared to have the greatest time. The prices were kind of expensive, paying $80-$90 a ticket.

It was well worth it and can see why the tickets were so much. The park was very big and everything there look like it was made from legos. It was really cool had they had everything set up.

It was like

entering a kiddie land. The kids were excited and thrilled about entering this amazing looking place. We went to where they had the locker rooms so we can put up our things and proceeded to the fun.

The pirate shores is fun and you ride on pirate ships as if you were really a pirate and the fake pirates were even made from lego. The ship is in water so you feel the real effects. Dino Island also was pretty cool to go.

Dino Island has a sand filled where your kids can dig up fake dinosaurs. They really like that because it gets them excited to help each look for dinosaur parts.

• They also have the coastersaurus ride at Dino Island for the little kids so they can cruise around the dinosaur.

Legoland has lots of shops so if you want souvenirs are interesting to buy they have a variety of selections. One of the places that are particularly for kids is the Big Shop and the Studio Store. They both have lots of toys and other merchandise that you would want to buy there.

What I didn’t know is that they also have a water park, which we was not able to enjoy because we didn’t bring any change of clothes, but I will diffidently will go to their water park the next time

we go back. It look really fun and I just know we would have had a blast. After all of the rides and the excitement, we went on and got something to eat.

They have 14 different food departments, each one being different, but we only went to one, which was the castle burger. Their food was so tasty and it really made my day. I didn’t quite expect the food to taste so good coming from a amusement park.

After all of that we were really happy and the people working there were polite as well. We are already planning our next trip to legoland and highly recommend everyone else to go have a good time.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in June, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 5923061155500130/k2311a0623/6.23.10