Daniel’s Jewelers  » Jewelry  »
22500 Towngate Circle Moreno Valley Mall Moreno Valley, CA 92553
  • I choose a pair of diamond accent earrings, which I thought was a great deal for the price, and I would have a low monthly payment plan on it
  • Their jewelry is truly the best and I like that they give people like me the chance to build credit
  • I am so glad I buy my jewelry from them and highly recommend their services

• by Micole

I wanted to start collecting my own jewelry and was looking at different places to purchase from. I didn’t have the money to purchase the whole thing so of course I needed credit to establish it. I went to several different jewelry places that did not approve me because of lack of credit.

I finally came across Daniel’s Jewelers, which gave me the opportunity to have their own card instantly. I was so happy because I finally got a chance to build my credit and I can be able to purchase jewelry that I want.

The clerk gave me options for a

payment plan and told me in detail when my due date was and to make sure I made my monthly payments on time, which I ended up doing, and it help me a whole lot. So I finally started to look at different jewelry I wanted and saw exactly what I wanted to get for my first purchase.

I choose a pair of diamond accent earrings, which I thought was a great deal for the price, and I would have a low monthly payment plan on it. The earrings were perfect and small for starters.

They had so much other jewelry that ...

• it was kind of hard to choose from. They have a wide selection of earrings, necklaces, braces, rings, and watches.

All at good prices and in different size and shapes. After having my earrings paid for, I was able to purchase something additional and brought a mothers day ring that I was going to give to my mother of course.

You can design your own ring the way you want it as long as you give them enough time to do so, so I put the order in and had it personalize for my mom and within days was able to get

it. I had no problems with the jewelry.

It was exactly the I wanted it and I had received a huge discount on it just for having their card. Their jewelry is truly the best and I like that they give people like me the chance to build credit.

The service I got was great with people making sure you pick out the perfect jewelry. When something come up and your not able to make the payment, they understand and will work with you to come up with an arrangement.

I am so glad I buy my jewelry from them and highly recommend their services.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in June, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 4523061155480130/k2311a0623/6.23.10