VO5 Moisture Milks Passion Fruit Smoothie Conditioner  » Cosmetics  »
0.5
  • I decided to purchase the VO5 moisture milks because it claims to make your hair 2 times stronger and provide extra conditioning
  • After I rinsed my hair, I noticed it felt exactly the same
  • I love my hair having a fragrant smell after it is washed

• by adrean_j

My hair is really thick, really tough, and really coarse. I hate to deal with it because of the texture and thickness of it. I also have a very dry scalp problem. It seems that my scalp just sucks up oil. I’ve found some products that have worked for me, but there are those other products that did nothing for me. I decided to purchase the VO5 moisture milks because it claims to make your hair 2 times stronger and provide extra conditioning. I was hoping it would work, because my hair

really needed some conditioning and moisture. I was tired of my hairs dry and brittle condition. I washed my hair and was ready to apply the conditioner.

When I first opened the bottle, I wasn’t immediately taken by the smell. It was passion fruit smoothie. I’m used to aromas jumping out the bottle when you open it. When I opened this bottle I didn’t smell anything. I literally had to put my nose up to the bottle to smell it. None the less I had to finish washing my hair. I poured the ...

• conditioner in my hand and it was the most watery conditioner I’ve every tried. I was very loose, and I had to fill my hands with it four times to cover all of my hair. I was working it in and just knew that I wasn’t going to get the effect that I wanted.

After I rinsed my hair, I noticed it felt exactly the same. With other conditioners I’ve used, my hair feels really smooth right after rinsing. So I blow dried it and noticed that this VO5 moisture milks does

not work. I mean it might work for people with thin hair, but it doesn’t work for me. Plus I’ve smelt way better conditioners. I love my hair having a fragrant smell after it is washed. This conditioner has a slight, but generic smell that doesn’t stick to your hair. I will never buy this conditioner again or suggest it to anyone. Why use conditioner if it doesn’t condition your hair or scalp. The product was so bad that I still have the bottle half full, because I refuse to punish my hair that way.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in June, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3123061155360130/k2311a0623/6.23.10