Azo Cranberry Supplements  » Health  »
  • I decided that I really didn’t want to let it get to this point ever again
  • I was happy that there was an alternative to disgusting cranberry juice
  • The best part of all is that I completely avoided the usual situation I get in

• by adrean_j

Every since I was about 7 years old, I’ve had multiple problems with my urinary tract and kidney health. I’ve had these problems off and on. I usually end up getting a urinary tract infection about every two years. This usually leads to blood coming out with my urine and I have to go to the emergency room.

This can really freak a person out. I decided that I really didn’t want to let it get to this point ever again. It is extremely nerve wrecking to go to the restroom and see blood in your urine.

I knew that cranberry juice was good for kidney

health, but it is extremely bitter and expensive. I’ve tried to drink it time and time again, but I could never really get into it. My mother told me about some supplements that were made of cranberry.

I went to the store and picked up the Azo Cranberry supplements. I was happy that there was an alternative to disgusting cranberry juice. I had to get something quick because I could feel some issues coming on.

My urine was very concentrated and it was starting to burn when I went to the restroom. I was really scared of having to go to the emergency room again because ...

• the bill is always high, and I would then have to pay for a prescription. I started taking the Azo pills immediately and started drinking a lot more water.

I didn’t know if it would help, but figured I would try it. When I first started taking them, I really didn’t see a difference. I almost gave up on taking them, because I was looking for instant gratification.

I was taking about 6 Azo pills a day for about a week. After a week I started feeling great again. My urine was not burning, I wasn’t having a hard time figuring out if I need to go

or not.

The best part of all is that I completely avoided the usual situation I get in. I now take these supplements daily, but a much smaller dose. The Azo Cranberry supplements have become a major part in my life.

I have not had to visit the doctor for a urinary tract infection in years. I would suggest these pills to anyone who gets often urinary tract infections. They really do promote good kidney health.

They are really good instead of drinking glasses and glasses of cranberry juice. I can get the exact same effect with a few small easy to swallow capsules. They are very tiny and easy to manage.

Azo Cranberry Supplements

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in June, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3423061155350130/k2311a0623/6.23.10