Zantac 75  » Medicine  »
  • Heartburn has been a serious problem for me for years
  • I went out and bought a box of it, when I noticed it was a little pricey
  • I think these pills are a great antacid and suggest them to anyone when I get the chance

• by adrean_j

The antacid Zantac 75 literally saved me from a lot of heartache and pain. Heartburn has been a serious problem for me for years. It gets tiring and frustrating taking antacids after you already feel the heartburn. A lot of these antacids reduce the symptoms, but don’t get rid of the heartburn completely. I was looking forward to a day where I could eat whatever I wanted without suffering one bit. I’d seen a commercial for Zantac 75. The commercial claimed that it could stop heartburn before it started. This was like a dream come true for me. I went out and

bought a box of it, when I noticed it was a little pricey. They were much more expensive than other antacids, but I figured this was because of it’s potency.

I took the pills starting on a Monday morning. That day I still had heartburn, but didn’t worry too much about it. Zantac is not an instant relief medication. It is a long term medication that can be taken daily. This will help your body keep a balance of acid, instead of producing more than necessary. By Tuesday, the heartburn was completely gone. I ate a lot of foods that give me ...

• heartburn, just to make sure that this product was really working. It did work, great. I had chocolate, tomato sauce, and fruit juices, which all have a high acid content. I didn’t feel not one inch of heartburn. This Zantac 75 works wonders.

The only problem I really had is that it didn’t work for instant relief at all. I am not used to taking pills daily an would sometime forget. If I forgot for a day or two the heartburn would come back. It would also still take 24 hours for it to kick in, once I remembered to take it.

So for the whole day or two I would suffer from heartburn. But this is really my fault, because of my forgetting to take the pill. I think these pills are a great antacid and suggest them to anyone when I get the chance. I also suggest that anyone who uses these keep a quick antacid around just in case your forget your pill one day. Zantac 75 is great because it is a prescription quality medication sold over the counter. I would love to give this product a 10 but have to give it a 9 because it has no quick acting capabilities.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in June, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 2623061155160130/k2311a0623/6.23.10