Sonic’s Coconut Cream Pie Shake
  • I love them because they are usually thick and creamy
  • The same old boring chocolate, strawberry, and vanilla gets old
  • I went to sonic, because I know they are famous for their wide variety of shakes and frozen slushes

• by adrean_j

Shakes are a great dessert when going to any restaurant. I love them because they are usually thick and creamy. My favorite part of a shake is the sweetness. I love ice cream, and anything sweet, eve since I was pregnant with my son.

Going to restaurants I am pretty particular about my shakes. I don’t like shakes that are too loose. I also don’t like shakes that are too thick and can’t be sucked through the straw.

It feels good to

be able to get a shake that is non traditional. The same old boring chocolate, strawberry, and vanilla gets old. I went to sonic, because I know they are famous for their wide variety of shakes and frozen slushes.

I ordered the Coconut cream pie shake. I figured what could be better than a shake that tastes like pie. Man, was I right.

The shake was the perfect consistency and I could tell that it was made from real ice cream right ...

• away. My mouth was filled with coconut flavor that tasted almost natural. It didn’t taste like generic flavorings usually do.

I, however, could tell that no real coconut was involved. If so, I would have had little coconut bits in the shake. I’m happy it didn’t because I don’t like bits in my shake, it reminds me of pulp in orange juice.

This shake was incredibly smooth except for the little graham cracker crumbs in it. These crumbs didn’t bother me and

were quite essential to the actual pie flavor of the shake. I wish they would of put more graham cracker, because the crust is really my favorite piece of the pie.

The shake was topped off with whipped cream. It was a perfectly balanced shake with all of the right flavors. It was a little bit more expensive than the regular shakes, but well worth it.

If you love coconut cream pie or coconut in general, this is an excellent shake to try.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in June, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 2723061155110130/k2311a0623/6.23.10