KitchenAid KSB560 Five Speed Blender  » Electronics  »
  • I like that this blender has five speeds because it can be used for a larger variety of menu ideas and recipes
  • We were able to make some delicious vegetable drinks like carrot juice using the blender
  • I highly recommend this product for all kitchens

• by vpriddy
      The KitchenAid KSB560 Five Speed Blender is an excellent blender to have in the kitchen. I like that this blender has five speeds because it can be used for a larger variety of menu ideas and recipes.

I liked that

the blender has a very strong motor and blades.

Every time that I used the KitchenAid KSB560 Five Speed Blender it did not slow down or become clogged.

For the recipes that required to be turned to liquid, the KitchenAid ...

• KSB560 Five Speed Blender was terrific.

We were able to make some delicious vegetable drinks like carrot juice using the blender.

It came out very smooth and had a consistent texture throughout the drink.

In addition, the KitchenAid KSB560 Five

Speed Blender is very easy to clean.

There is not a whole lot to take apart for cleaning.

The KitchenAid KSB560 Five Speed Blender is very easy to assemble, use and clean.

I highly recommend this product for all kitchens.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in December, 2006. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 162812115500931/k2311a1228/12.28.06