Zune MP3 Player Electronic Gadget  » Electronics  »
amazon.com, site based email only
  • To me this sleek designed zune player is the best thing that I ever received
  • The memory in it is amazing and it is just plain easy to use
  • I think that this is definitely a replacement for that ipod touch thing

• by DreamsOfRuby

I got this as a gift this past Christmas and I am just head over heels for it. I used to use an ipod touch that I shared with my boyfriend but now I just use this wonderful gadget. It is so so much easier to navigate and use.

I don’t have to worry about the touch screen and my fingers being to fat for it. Now I can easily organize all my music and find it so easily plus I can

even store pictures, files, and videos just like the ipod touch.

To me this sleek designed zune player is the best thing that I ever received. The memory in it is amazing and it is just plain easy to use.

I never thought I would love an mp3 player but I do. I have all my songs on it and there are well over 2,000 on it now and there is still room for much much more.

I can even personalize my Zune player with pictures, videos and stickers to put on the actual player itself. Now with all the cute cases that came out for it I can even get a great skull case or even a dragon one for it.

Who knows I may even get a hello kitty one if the mood suites me at the time. Another great thing about this player is that it can be plugged into an fm transmitter and be used in your car.

Or if ...

• Zune MP3 Player Electronic Gadget
      you have a plug built into your radio it plugs right in. That is the best feature for me because I use to use my phone for that and I would miss all my calls but now I don’t have to worry about that anymore.

I think that this is definitely a replacement for that ipod touch thing. Plus you can still play games on the Zune too and do pretty much the same things as the ipod touch only in

a simpler and less frustrating way than the other.

To be honest who really wants to go through so much hassle with their gadget after spending a fortune on it. Now you will spend another fortune trying to figure out how to use the darn thing or fix what was broken as you chucked it across the room.

Well maybe you won’t go that far but pretty close. As far as I am concerned the Zune player does everything the other does just better for me I suppose.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in June, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 1623061154990130/k2311a0623/6.23.10