Clearasil Ultra Acne Treatment Cream Extra Strength  » Cosmetics  »
1.0
  • I decided to buy an anti-acne ointment like the one that I had back home
  • I couldn't find it here, so I bought Clearasil instead
  • The instructions are to put it on the problem areas once daily for one week and then move to twice daily afterwards on a clean face

• by bluefairy

I’ve had lots of pimples when I was in high school, but they gradually disappeared when I was in college. Since then, I would have one or two zits here and there, but nothing serious.

When I moved to Australia about two months ago, I started to have them again. I didn’t really mind them at first, but after about a week or two, I started to have more! I decided to buy an anti-acne ointment like the

one that I had back home. I was using Clean and Clear Acne Spot Treatment and it worked well for me. I couldn’t find it here, so I bought Clearasil instead. It costs around $10 AUD.

The instructions are to put it on the problem areas once daily for one week and then move to twice daily afterwards on a clean face. I decided not to do it twice daily because I didn’t want my face to be ...

• all red. It did say the redness and itching are signs that the product is working. Nonetheless, after about 3 weeks of using it, my face started to become really itchy and red - to think that I was only using it once a day. I stopped using it and the redness subsided in around four days. Maybe I put on too much of it, I’m not sure.

I would say that it does dry up pimples but

not as fast as I expected it to be like my old Clean and Clear one. Nowadays, I put the tiniest amount on my pimples. When I wake up in the morning, I have red areas on my face but not like the first time when my whole face was red! It takes around 3 days to heal but the affected areas are still red even if the pimples have healed. Now I need a scar remover!

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in June, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3123061154811230/k2311a0623/6.23.10