Johnny Depp
  • I like Johnny Depp because he plays in many movies I like
  • If you have not seen any of his movies yet, I would definitely recommend that you view some

• by vpriddy
      I like Johnny Depp because he plays in many movies I like. I think he is an awesome actor.

Lots of girls are in love with Johnny Depp.

Some movies you may have seen Johnny Depp in

are: Pirates of the Caribbean, Pirates of the Caribbean Dead Mans Chest, Edward Scissor Hands, and The Secret Window, and way more to name.

He is one actor that is very well known.

Johnny Depp is able to ...

• play a lot of different roles.

I like that he gets into his characters and makes them so real.

Johnny Depp is a very talented actor and has a way of drawing the audience into the movie.

Whether he’s being a tough character or one that requires passion, Johnny Depp is an excellent actor.

If you have not seen any of his movies yet, I would definitely recommend that you view some.

They are very excellent.

Johnny Depp
    Mary Cee says :

re : I like Johnny Depp because he plays in many movies I like
    That’s what I love about him, too. He is very flexible.

Mary Cee says :

re : If you have not seen any of his movies yet, I would definitely recommend that you view some
    I like a lot of movies where he starred in.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in December, 2006. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 522812115480931/k2311a1228/12.28.06