Johnsons Milk Bath  » Baby care  »
  • One big container of 500ml costs me around eleven dollars, which I believe is just practical and economical since 500ml could last me for more than a month
  • I love this product for my baby boy and I am very satisfied with it

• by Minigo

I am a mother of a one year old active boy. Since he’s now one year old, he’s already mastered his crawling and is now learning how to walk. Aside from that, he’s been curious in everything he sees inside the house, specially the ones in the corners. His being curious and active makes it so easy for him to invite the dirt and grime. So I almost have to bathe him for like three

times a day so to take away the dirt and dust in his body. In bathing him, I only use Johnsons Milk Bath. It’s nice, fresh smell is very suitable for babies. The milk bath’s consistency is not that thick, yet not watery, just right to easily pour out from the container. The consistency of the milk bath is smooth, assuring me that it’s really mild and gentle to the skin of my little ...

• one. A major plus factor of this milk bath is the “no more tears”formula which means it is gentle to my little boy’s eyes. There was never a moment I worry that this will hurt his gentle eyes. Another good thing about this milk bath is that it contains a lot of moisturizer that even if I bathe my son for several times in a day, his skin stays soft, supple, and smooth to the
        touch. And the smell lingers in his skin for a long time, making me want to kiss and hug him even more.

One big container of 500ml costs me around eleven dollars, which I believe is just practical and economical since 500ml could last me for more than a month.

I love this product for my baby boy and I am very satisfied with it. I would like to encourage other moms like me to try this one out too.

Johnsons Milk Bath
    Vanessa Lazo says :

re : I love this product for my baby boy and I am very satisfied with it
    Yes, this product is very mild to baby’s skin. And I love its effects. My daughter’s skin become fairer and smooth. And with other brands, this product is not that expensive. I love it.

Vanessa Lazo says :

re : One big container of 500ml costs me around eleven dollars, which I believe is just practical and economical since 500ml could last me for more than a month
    Yes, this product is not that expensive but with a very high quality.

Grecy says :

I have been a user of this milk bath since I was a child. There is something in the fragrance that makes me remember something in my childhood whenever I take a bath using it.

I use it simple because it is mild, the fragrant is free, I do not have any irritation, however, I cannot rinse it. Of course I can rinse it, but there are traces of liquid soap in my body or maybe this is because of the moisture content of the soap.

I never heard anyone became irritated using this liquid soap from Johnson because of its mildness.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in June, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 5423061154761230/k2311a0623/6.23.10