Estee Lauder, Double Wear Light Makeup  » Cosmetics  »
  • The first thing that impressed me about this makeup was the price which was nothing less than 60 euro, but I bought because I like it and it met the need I have which is to prevent glare on the skin, it is clear that this also help the powders that I have to match it, I mean they are of the same brand that I use already
  • The best of this makeup is that unlike others it doesn't only covers well imperfections but also blends with your skin giving an incredible result, and of course apart from this also covers some imperfections of the skin as redness or black-dots
  • Definitely yes, at least for me it excels in a perfect way, remains unchanged, leaves me a matte complexion without smudging, but for this you have to spread it very well once you've pout it on since it dries quickly
  • Very nice in my opinion and under white letters so that they can read well

• by Andrea43

Hi, I’m going to tell about this new makeup I’ve been trying, and even though is summer now and it won’t be used that much is worth being reviewed.

The first thing that impressed me about this makeup was the price which was nothing less than 60 euro, but I bought because I like it and it met the need I have which is to prevent glare on the skin, it is clear that this also help the powders that I have to match it, I mean they are of the same brand that I use already. Well the thing is that i didn’t like it when I’d move my finger across the front and see a trail of oil, something I really don’t like.

Apart from that, this makeup at the end ends up disappearing like every other but it lasts intact almost 24 hours and I can say this for sure because I used the first day in a night party and when wake up the next day it was almost the same.

And it did not only remained intact

after that night but it also did not leave a stain on the pillow!! Which is one of the things I liked the most because I can change my clothes AFTER having put on my makeup without worrying about staining my clothes, which DID happen with other types of makeup.

Some facts about this makeup foundation is that it has several tones which can all be adapted to the color of your skin, so that many women with different skin color can use it and also depending on each time of the year, if you’re tanned or not.

The best of this makeup is that unlike others it doesn’t only covers well imperfections but also blends with your skin giving an incredible result, and of course apart from this also covers some imperfections of the skin as redness or black-dots. This ends up giving you a natural result that seems like you have no makeup on.

It is also enriched with Vitamin E and anti-oxidants for its innovative formula in contrast to other makeup foundations.

DOES IT WORK?

Definitely yes, at ...

• least for me it excels in a perfect way, remains unchanged, leaves me a matte complexion without smudging, but for this you have to spread it very well once you’ve pout it on since it dries quickly.

Also, even in presence of sweat the makeup remains perfect, and with humidity too as well, which makes it the best makeup available today.

Also unlike many other makeup brands, it allows the skin to breathe allowing it to oxygenate and not being covered under a mask, so if you are sunbathing with her makeup as you catch.

FEATURES It offers three varieties of tones from the brightest (the one I use) to darker, has a very light texture, is not a compact concoction.

As I said before glare is not seen, but if you want a result without any glare at all apply the powder of the same brand and you get an excellent result.

In terms of presentation is a very elegant makeup, the box is blue and the letters are in gold which gives a very nice look into the bottle which is glass

like all good makeup, slightly beige and makeup background color of your choice. Very nice in my opinion and under white letters so that they can read well.

Although the box says it lasts twelve hours I’d say it lasts even more. It contains 30 ml and the opening for output of makeup is very large so be careful that we do not suddenly leave a large amount of product because its charged as gold.

It also has a sun protection factor 10, which is good for me.

Finally let me show you the range of tones Double Wear Makeup offers: - 01 Fresh - 02 Pale Almond - 03 Outdoor Beige - 04 Pebble - 05 Beige Sheilla - 06 Auburn

MY FINAL OPINION Well I think it has been quite clear throughout my review since I am very happy with it, generally because it takes much longer than others to expire.

Besides, because I have greasy skin this makeup fits me perfectly because it is oils-free, and with matching powders I shade it in a splendid way.

The only bad thing about it is it’s price, it’s very expensive, but is worth the quality.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in June, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3123061154711230/k2311a0623/6.23.10