Samsung S3650 Genio  » Phones  »
  • What I love about my Genio Touch is that it's sleek and handy
  • I've also noticed that the battery life is very long
  • I've always been impressed with Samsung's sound quality and Genio never failed me on this aspect

• by rae7209

Yahoo Messenger (required to be logged into Yahoo Messenger)

I got my Samsung S3650 Genio Touch from my brother in London. He bought it for around £59.95 but you can get it for as low as £15 to £20 when you apply for a postpaid plan. Incidentally, here in the Philippines the derivative of Samsung S3650 Genio is Samsung Corby S3653. Genio and Corby has the exact same specs and the network provider Suncellular

is offering it free under the plan P600. Not bad!

What I love about my Genio Touch is that it’s sleek and handy. The vibrant colors of the casing adds a very hip flair. You can choose from a simple white, girly pink, fruity orange and my favorite (the one i have) happy yellow. I’ve also noticed that the battery life is very long. I charged it for about 2-3 hours max and it would last for 5 days. Genio Touch are also installed with widgets that are very current, fun and hip suitable for the internet junkies. Widgets like Facebook, Twitter, Multiply, Youtube, IMs, RSS reader, etc are available. The downside is that it’s not wifi ready so your provider will charge you for every internet access.

The quality of the picture ...

• Samsung S3650 Genio
      is not that clear considering it’s only a 2mp camera but it has an EDIT feature which is very useful. You can adjust the lighting, contrast, add effects and frames. You can tweak it all you want.

I’ve always been impressed with Samsung’s sound quality and Genio never failed me on this aspect. Whether I’m listening to an FM station or from my music collection, the

sound is very crisp and clear.

The only thing that’s lacking for me is a USB cord. It would have been much easier to download from a computer games to install, other cool themes or even upload pictures directly to the computer. But other than that, I love my Genio Touch.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in June, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3723061154661230/k2311a0623/6.23.10