Samsung Jet phone  » Phones  »
  • I wanted some good touch screen mobile phone with good camera and sound with the cheapest available cap, and after careful consideration I decided to go with Samsung Jet
  • I really wanted the XENON Flash as it gives the best result what you can expect from any good digital camera, but none of the phone was available with Xenon flash in $29 cap
  • After taking some images Indoor and some in outdoor in the sunlight, I found out that camera performance was best and comparable to any good Digital camera when images were taken under natural sun light

• by Riki

I got Samsung Jet recently with Three $29 cap plan. I wanted some good touch screen mobile phone with good camera and sound with the cheapest available cap, and after careful consideration I decided to go with Samsung Jet. After having this phone first time in my hand I just felt WOW. It was very slim and lightweight and the touch screen was very bright and sharp. But touch screen was not as sensitive as I expected. I have used my friend’s IPhone and so that when I compare it to with IPhone at least it falls behind it if we compare the touch screen interfaces.

Then I checked the

camera which is 5MP with LED flash. I really wanted the XENON Flash as it gives the best result what you can expect from any good digital camera, but none of the phone was available with Xenon flash in $29 cap. After taking some images Indoor and some in outdoor in the sunlight, I found out that camera performance was best and comparable to any good Digital camera when images were taken under natural sun light. Under the dark light or poor sunlight it’s performance was not that good.

The second thing what I checked was it’s sound quality with the ear phone what I got inbox along with the ...

• phone. And it was really really very poor. The original headphone for this phone are can be easily compared to the worst headphone available in the market. I didn’t expect such poor quality from such a good company like Samsung. But when I checked the sound quality with my Bose headphone, it was quite alright. But not as good as IPhone though. Even Nokia and Sony Ericson’s phones have got much better quality I guess.

some of the other features that I really liked about this phone was Huge Memory(8GB), direct tv out and Flash and Divx support. It has even got GPS and WIFI. I haven’t tried it’s GPS

yet but I tried to connect the phone with my home internet through it’s WiFi, but I couldn’t configure it properly. I still have no clue how do I configure it so that it detects the WiFi signal of my home router. I guess I will have to go to Three service center and ask them how to do that.

Samsung Jet has got cool widgets and that’s probably the best thing about this phone which can attract anybody. It has got good number of pre-installed applications as well and of course you can always download more from the internet.

All in all my rating for this phone goes to 7/10.

Samsung Jet phone

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in June, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3723061154601230/k2311a0623/6.23.10