Gillette fusion power razor
  • The power button is on top, placed for convenient use while holding the razor
  • The plus points I have noticed while using Gillette fusion power razor
  • After noticing all the advantages and use it provides, I consider it to be good value for money and a safe product to be used and I recommend it to everyone

• by lubna

Black color body with copper and grey color highlights is attractive. Though it looks mostly like a masculine kind of a product, I still prefer using this Gillette fusion power razor which works on battery power. I use it when I am in a hurry to remove the slightly visible growth of hair on my hands and legs and do not have time for waxing or getting wet to use hair removing cream.

The lower part of the razor is easy to hold and gives good grip while using it. The upper part has

a 5 blade detachable strip which does the hair removing work very efficiently and noiselessly. The power button is on top, placed for convenient use while holding the razor. The extreme end of the razor is also detachable for changing the one AAA battery it contains. I have to turn it with force as it is not easy to remove, may be because I rarely change the battery. Since 10 months of usage I have changed the battery only once.

My brother also uses Gillette fusion power razor. He uses it frequently and says ...

• that the 5 blades give a clean shave even when used in a reverse order. Well I never found any difference in which ever order I use it and always ends at the conclusion of a fine job done. This could be because my hair is not thick.

The plus points I have noticed while using Gillette fusion power razor: It works very well even on dry skin and does no harm, I rarely need to change the battery, It makes no noise while using it and sometimes I have to turn it to confirm

whether it is working or not. And the most important point is it does the hair removing work so well by removing the hair from almost the roots that I stay relieved from hair removing routine for a long time. I have noticed no drawbacks in using it but I restrict using it frequently due to the prenotion that using blade might make my hair thick.

After noticing all the advantages and use it provides, I consider it to be good value for money and a safe product to be used and I recommend it to everyone.

Gillette fusion power razor

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in June, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 1623061154421230/k2311a0623/6.23.10