Panasonic Lumix DMC FZ7  » Cameras  »
  • The Panasonic Lumix DMC FZ7 is the best camera I've ever had
  • I bought it and spent some months really enjoying it without any problems and getting incredible picture quality until I eventually had it stolen (which wasn't the fault of the camera company)
  • I love this camera and would recommend it to anyone who is serious about getting great quality photographs, at a pretty much professional level

• by Andrew Gubb

The Panasonic Lumix DMC FZ7 is the best camera I’ve ever had. I bought it after spending several hours comparing all options online and it seemed that this camera was the best in its price range, incredible value for money, great optical zoom and with no complaints of errors in its manufacture at all.

I bought it and spent some months really enjoying it

without any problems and getting incredible picture quality until I eventually had it stolen (which wasn’t the fault of the camera company).

I love this camera and would recommend it to anyone who is serious about getting great quality photographs, at a pretty much professional level.

It’s stylish too, coming in two colours, black or silver.

The Panasonic Lumix DMC FZ7 is a high ...

• class camera and possibly underpriced though I wouldn’t complain about that.

Its optical zoom is the strongest for any camera in its price range, which allows for some excellent photos from a distance, and it has a hand movement stabilizer which helps you to make a shot without blurring even from a distance.

It also is very good for taking short reels of film,

though of course as with any camera it doesn’t have much space on the card to capture film.

If I have any complaints about it it’s that it was almost too powerful for my needs, and it felt underused, though it’s also much simpler and more intuitive than a truly professional level camera.

I love it and really recommend it for anyone shopping in this price range.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in June, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 4323061154401230/k2311a0623/6.23.10