Urbandecay 24/7 Glide-On Eye Pencil Zero
1.5
  • I have been searching for a good eyeliner that doesn't run for a while now, and I thought I had found it in Urban Decay's water proof liner
  • I was really disappointed in the product because it was recommended to me by someone who runs track and I was sure if it stayed on for her, it would stay on for me
  • The sad thing is, I really love the way it looks
  • At $18 a stick I don't think I will be getting it again unless by some miracle it stays on
  • In short, I wouldn't recommend it if you have a problem with your liner running

• by DreamofWakingUp

I have been searching for a good eyeliner that doesn’t run for a while now, and I thought I had found it in Urban Decay’s water proof liner. Sadly this doesn’t seem to be the case.

After about one hour of wear, I looked in the mirror and it was already starting to run. I used a Q-tip to fix it up a

bit and went about my day as normal. By the time it was evening it looked like I had cried my eyeliner off. I had horrible black line everywhere to the point it looked like I have either been punched in the eye or needed some serious help for my dark circles.

I was really disappointed in the product because it was recommended ...

• to me by someone who runs track and I was sure if it stayed on for her, it would stay on for me. I have tried using primers, powders, and blotting. Nothing seems to help it stay on.

The sad thing is, I really love the way it looks. It goes on smoother than any other liner that I have tried before. I

usually smudge it for a nice thin line and while it is on it looks great. At $18 a stick I don’t think I will be getting it again unless by some miracle it stays on.

In short, I wouldn’t recommend it if you have a problem with your liner running. This one will run off very fast, so don’t let the 24/7 fool you.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in June, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3123061154371230/k2311a0623/6.23.10