Jose Angel Navarro My Metal Heart  » Music  »
  • If your looking for some amazing jazz fusion guitar then check out the CD My Metal Heart
  • One thing I can only say is that some tracks are kind of boring but alot of the melodies are really catchy and this music has gotten me into more spanish music
  • Also it should of been recorded with real drums, I think they sound way too digital

• by pango14762

If your looking for some amazing jazz fusion guitar then check out the CD My Metal Heart. it has a taste of alot of different guitar playing styles.

The whole album was created in the studio of my guitar teacher Jose Angel Navarro.

Jose Angel Navarro is an amazing guitarist who was born and raised in Cuba but moved to Miami then to Pembroke

Pines.

His technique is very original.

One of the things he does on the album as well as some of his acoustic stuff, is play many polyrhythmic phrases that many can not play because it requires two different rhythms to be set in your mind.

If your more of a heavy player then check out what Jose does on track 5.

It goes into ...

• some crazy Shawn Lane type playing and it was all done on the amplifier that I now own from the man himself.

Im really proud of what this guy accomplished with his life as a sound engineer, a guitar innovator and music master.

catchy and this music has gotten me into more spanish music.

Also it should of been recorded with real drums, I think they sound way too digital.

Honestly everytime I listen to the soft random jazz guitar stuff it reminds me of when Im in the dentist office.

He did a great job of layering the synthesizer parts correctly and it doesnt sound too overproduced.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in June, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 1423061154321130/k2311a0623/6.23.10