Mycolog for skin infections
  • It is in fact a kind of eczema The dry air is often the cause of this problem
  • My experience with these cr�me is very positive

• by ERIK
      During wintertime I have often problems with infections besides my lips. It is in fact a kind of eczema The dry air is often the cause of this problem.

Mycolog is a very good product to treat skin infections caused by many bacteries.

Before you use

this product you need to wash your hands and also after you used this product it is necessary to wash your hands because the bacteries will otherwise spread to other places on your skin.

Be careful that you don’t use this product in your eyes,

• your nose or mouth.

You need to bring this cr�me two or three times each day on the place where you have the infection.

This product contains a corticoid (triamcinolon) and two antibiotics neomycine and gramicidine.

Tell your doctor if your allergic to one of

these substances Prescription of your doctor is necessary to get this product.

My experience with these cr�me is very positive.

After a few days the infection is mostly away and there are almost no side effects.

What concerns myself I didn’t find one.

Try it out if you have the same problems.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in December, 2006. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 262812115430931/k2311a1228/12.28.06