Dolce & Gabbana Light Blue for Women  » Perfume  »
  • I found the floral fragrance of Light Blue, with its hint of apple, interesting, unmistakable, and memorable
  • For Benetton, it's the Benetton Pink while it's the I Love Love and Azure Breeze for Moschino and Marks and Spencer, respectively
  • Nonetheless, I think that Light Blue remains to be a great casual and summer perfume that is easy on the nose

• by ascendant

I began using this perfume in 2003 when I got it as a gift from my boyfriend (now husband) who just returned from a vacation in Europe. My first thought when I sprayed it was that I’d never smelled anything like it. The scent was so unique that in two years, I was able to finish three 100ml bottles because I used it everyday and it was

the only perfume I wore. I found the floral fragrance of Light Blue, with its hint of apple, interesting, unmistakable, and memorable.

Okay, that was then.

Fast forward to today. While I still like the scent of Light Blue, I no longer find it unique. It has become the perfume of choice of every other girl ages 12 to 35. Plus, nowadays, you don’t have to buy ...

• Dolce & Gabbana to get the scent of Light Blue because other brands like Benetton, Moschino, and Marks and Spencer, though they will never admit it, have already come up with their own versions of the scent. For Benetton, it’s the Benetton Pink while it’s the I Love Love and Azure Breeze for Moschino and Marks and Spencer, respectively. Arguably, these fragrances have not been able
        to duplicate the scent of Light Blue but there is a marked similarity in their characteristics that I find it difficult to differentiate one from the other.

Nonetheless, I think that Light Blue remains to be a great casual and summer perfume that is easy on the nose. I am pretty sure that even in the years to come, it will continue to have a loyal following especially among the youth.

Dolce & Gabbana Light Blue for Women

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in June, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 5623061154251130/k2311a0623/6.23.10