Veet Depilatory Cream  » Cosmetics  »
  • Veet is a brand known for its hair removal products, so one day, two years or so, I decided to buy it, because I was sick of waxing the mustache with hot wax at home, it leaves little odor, sometimes I burned and it hurts a bit
  • And I asked the clerk in a drugstore chain if there was a depilatory cream that could be used on the face, and indeed there, and I bought this brand
  • The smell is not bad, I do not know what it makes me remember of, but is the least (while not smell bad, no problem)

• by Andrea43

Hello, I’ll tell you about Veet depilatory cream, which I have at home.

Veet is a brand known for its hair removal products, so one day, two years or so, I decided to buy it, because I was sick of waxing the mustache with hot wax at home, it leaves little odor, sometimes I burned and it hurts a bit …

Anyway, I wanted to try something new. And I asked the clerk in a drugstore chain if there

was a depilatory cream that could be used on the face, and indeed there, and I bought this brand.

My opinion only focuses on the use I give this cream in that part of the face, mustache. And I can summarize by saying that I am very happy. It is a creamy pink color, which comes with a spatula to spread and then remove the cream. The smell is not bad, I do not know what it makes me remember of, but is the least (while not smell bad, no problem). It should leave on a maximum of 10 minutes and remove it sooner if you notice itching or stinging.

It is a very easy to use, because while you have it you can do other things (food, cleaning, watching TV …), but pending the time you’re using it (not like wax, I expect a bit more cumbersome, at least for me).

Shaves well, as the minutes passed ...

• Veet Depilatory Cream
      and when it comes time to pull it out, with the spatula great the hairs are removed. Then I hydrate well and I clean the area and I’m ready!

The only complaint is that it would sometimes, not always, perhaps because I spend a bit of time or because the body is not every day the same, a little red zone was there where I used it, but it usually disappeared after a few minutes.

I must remember that it

is a depilatory cream, that is, short hair, not uproot it, so it comes back. To give you an idea, I shave the mustache every 2 weeks or so, and with the wax it was put up with me a little longer, about three weeks, meaning that there is no much difference.

Overall, a recommended cream, perhaps more for small areas, because that makes the cream last longer, but I can not say it because I do not use for large areas.

Greetings!

Veet Depilatory Cream

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in June, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3123061154231130/k2311a0623/6.23.10