Selecta Ice Cream Stick Very Rocky Road  » Food  »
  • Sometimes I'll eat two sticks of Selecta very rocky road, but I believe that it's still fine, because I used to finish a pint while watching TV
  • I think kids will also like Selecta ice cream sticks

• by Alex_29

Ice cream is really one of my favorites. However, since I’ve been eating ice cream too much in the past, I’ve experienced an increase in my blood sugar. Now, I’ve been trying to minimize it.

I’m glad that there’s Selecta ice cream sticks because I can be able to enjoy eating ice cream in a small amount only. Sometimes I’ll eat two

sticks of Selecta very rocky road, but I believe that it’s still fine, because I used to finish a pint while watching TV.

Selecta ice cream stick prevents me from eating too much, because with just a small amount, my ice cream craving is already satisfied. With my favorite rocky road flavor, a stick is full of nuts, marshmallows, and chocolate chips.

...

• It will not make you feel like hanging or asking for more nuts, etc. after eating a stick.

It’s like eating rocky road ice cream from a bigger container. It’s inexpensive and it’s available in many different flavors.

A stick costs 10 pesos only. I think kids will also like Selecta ice cream sticks.

Chocolate lovers like me would really like this

because it has a real flavor of chocolate. And since it is Selecta, the texture of the ice cream is very good.

It’s not loose nor rough. The size is really just right to satisfy my cravings.

I also can eat it anywhere, even while driving, unlike in the pint or in a gallon where you really need a spoon or a cup to eat it.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in June, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 2723061154221130/k2311a0623/6.23.10