Allan and Barbara Pease - The Definitive Book of Body Language  » Books  »
  • In this book I learned techniques that showed me how to interpret gestures and how to read thoughts and emotions
  • I also learned other interesting facts like how to become a great reader, why kids are easier to read, universal gestures, why women are perceptive, how to create rapport, how to create equality and what happens when men and women shake hands
  • This was truly a fascinating book and I highly recommend it

• by Tiago Marcelo

The Definitive Book of Body Language is a great book that taught me how to make a positive impression on others, how to interview and negotiate successfully, how to bond quickly with others, how to know if someone is available, how to tell if someone is lying, how to recognize things like love-signs and other crafty signs like power-plays, how to use my very own

body language to get what I want, how to read between the lines of what people are saying and how to make myself likeable and approachable.

The authors, Allan and Barbara Pease, are experts in body language and household names. Their book is fantastic and it showed me that people’s body language often reveals things are worlds apart from what they are really saying.

It was ...

• quite shocking to me to find out that what people say they want and what people really wanted is completely different, and the true way to found is through body language. In this book I learned techniques that showed me how to interpret gestures and how to read thoughts and emotions.

This book is also hilarious, and makes fun of body language in a great way.

It’s filled with humor and insight to the brim.

I also learned other interesting facts like how to become a great reader, why kids are easier to read, universal gestures, why women are perceptive, how to create rapport, how to create equality and what happens when men and women shake hands.

This was truly a fascinating book and I highly recommend it. It gets a 9 from me.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in June, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 1723061154211130/k2311a0623/6.23.10