Hotel Best Western Aida Marais, Paris, France  » Hotels  »
19 rue du Chateau d’Eau | 10th Arr., 75010 Paris, France
  • I was in Paris last March (2009) for a short holiday and I stayed at the Best Western Aida Marais (19 rue du Chateau d'Eau | 10th Arr
  • The smiling receptionist gives us something to look forward to whenever we come in and out of the hotel I can't think of anything bad to say about the hotel other than the earlier part about the hallway but I'm sure that was just a temporary problem

• by Dcsk

I was in Paris last March (2009) for a short holiday and I stayed at the Best Western Aida Marais (19 rue du Chateau d’Eau | 10th Arr., 75010 Paris, France) because I was looking for a decent hotel which suited my budget.

First of all, the hotel is easy to locate since it is very near the metro station which connects all of Paris. It was a very brisk walk to the hotel (about 5

minutes).

At the check-in, we were greeted by a friendly French man, who was helpful and sincere. We were guided up the elevator (which had a strange sign which said “be careful, you might be pinched!”) and taken to our room. At first it was not a good impression as the hallway was being repainted and it was quite messy. The smell of paint was also nauseating.

However when we got to our room we were pleasantly ...

• surprised. It was small but very attractive. The best part was the windows which opened out into the street, just like in a movie. The bed was really comfortable, and there was a decent sized TV overhead for us to watch.

The bathroom was clean and satisfactory.

My personal plus points about staying in this hotel are:-

1. It’s very cheap and affordable especially if you book online 2. It is in a good convenient location. As

most of Paris is accessible by Metro, it is important to get a hotel which is near a metro station!

3. Kebab store near the hotel is the best kebab ever!

4. The smiling receptionist gives us something to look forward to whenever we come in and out of the hotel

I can’t think of anything bad to say about the hotel other than the earlier part about the hallway but I’m sure that was just a temporary problem.

Overall rating: 8/10. Must visit!

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in June, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 223061154171130/k2311a0623/6.23.10