Skyflakes Crackers  » Food  »
  • This is because I can't tell when I'm going to need to eat, especially that I work in inconvenient hours

• by Alex_29

I always keep skyflakes crackers in my bag and in my locker at work. This is because I can’t tell when I’m going to need to eat, especially that I work in inconvenient hours. I also could not detect when I’m going to be stuck in a traffic, and I might feel hungry in the middle of the street.

Skyflakes crackers is easy

to carry and it can really relieve the feeling of hunger. It’s also something that I can just slip on my pocket when I’m working.

Even if it’s not allowed to eat while working, I’ve done it a lot of times. I’d usually hide a pack of Skyflakes crackers in my pocket and just chip and eat a small amount when my boss ...

• is not looking.

It does not have a strong smell or any kind of distinctive smell. It’s also good when you’re in a diet.

it’s not salty nor sweet. It tastes just right.

It’s a cracker that can be paired with a lot of other foods. It’s great for nutella, tuna spread, cheese, and many other sandwich spreads.

I also like eating plain

Skyflakes and coke. It’s also a cracker that is good for people in different ages.

It’s not hard to chew it, so young children or old people can still eat it. It’s also a cracker that’s good even if you are sick.

It’s okay for diabetics or if someone is suffering from LBM. It’s inexpensive and it’s available in almost all groceries and even in small stores.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in June, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 2723061154111130/k2311a0623/6.23.10