World of Warcraft
  • The problem with World of Warcraft lies in the fact that it is a grind a good percentage of the time
  • It makes World of Warcraft a fascinating fun experience the first time you play it but after a while you realize that it Is indeed a grind
  • It is not all negative though, and indeed, I love to go to dungeons with my friends and defeat powerful and mighty monsters and my trusted swordsmanship or my devastating spells, or simply healing my party so they can defeat the mighty bosses themselves

• by Tiago Marcelo

World of Warcraft usually gets incredible reviews but I want to offer a different review here because I feel this game is vastly overrated and not as good as people make it out to be. The thing about World of Warcraft is that it is not 100% made with fun in mind. At times it feels like this game is created to keep people busy and a lot of times I

feel this way when playing this game.

The problem with World of Warcraft lies in the fact that it is a grind a good percentage of the time. You must grind gold, weapons, etc. And to become really strong you have to invest serious amounts of time on this game and this is the addictive part of World of Warcraft that a lot of people fall prey to. It is not easy ...

• to break the addiction once you are within it because World of Warcraft has infinite things you can do. From Achievements to Quests to Gold to Weapons, whatever objective you set for yourself there are endless ways to achieve it and there are infinite ways to go on about this game.

This freedom is a double-edged sword. It makes World of Warcraft a fascinating fun experience the first time you play it

but after a while you realize that it Is indeed a grind. A lot of people feel that World of Warcraft is akin to a job, and with good reason.

It is not all negative though, and indeed, I love to go to dungeons with my friends and defeat powerful and mighty monsters and my trusted swordsmanship or my devastating spells, or simply healing my party so they can defeat the mighty bosses themselves.

World of Warcraft

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in June, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 2823061154061130/k2311a0623/6.23.10